The anti decubitus evolution head positioner is executed in two shapes.
Style 1 (small and large) enhanced head stability and patient safety
Style 2 (medium and large) allow ease of Endotracheal Intubation.
Both positioners have several advantages:
– Zero pressure on the Occipital area
– Fingered lateral supports provide excellent pressure redistribution and stable head support
– Smooth contoured surfaces allow maximum patient immersion
– Easy to clean
– Recessed handles for patient manipulation, helps eliminate risk of injury
– Non slip base grips to operating table mattress
– Raised neck area supporting cervical vertebrae and trapezoid muscle
Open this link to see the complete Evolution Program:
instruction for use: http://www.bosinternational.eu/cms/downloads/710-27052014-1351.pdf